Integrated Facilities Management
Exceltec’s Integrated Facilities Management Services enables our corporate clients to experience a seamless working environment, allowing them to concentrate on what matters most to their businesses. The team actively seeks cost savings through innovation, actively looks to enhance corporate social responsibility through green initiatives, and most importantly helps create a sense of pride in the company’s buildings.
Exceltec’s experienced and resourceful team helps businesses save operating and capital expenditure through a well designed strategic facilities management plan. Our unique proactive approach to reactive maintenance is key to ensuring no mission critical system fails at our client’s premises.
Our professional range of services include:
Controlled Environment Solutions (Cleanroom)
- A controlled environment is an enclosure that maintains a specific level of temperature and/or humidity, guarding against static electricity or electromagnetic radiation, or isolating from dust.
- Exceltec’s stand alone or integrated cleanroom consulting services leverage on proven experience in cleanroom design and construction and BSL bio-safety / bio-containment facilities
- Our team of consultants will advise in evaluation and recommendations ofr short, medium and long term design objectives and improvements. These include:
- Document review of plans and specifications
- Building commissioning services
Mission Critical Environment Solutions
- Mission Critical Environments are environments or facilities where failure or disruption will cause a failure in business operations. Examples include IT facilities such as data centers, server rooms and dealing rooms.
- High-tech mission critical designs is at the core of Exceltec’s practice, our intimate experience with facilities reliability allows us to carefully select systems and components that optimize power distribution. Our engineering team integrates rack-and-server solutions into our infrastructure to minimize the demand for power, space and cooling.
Integrated Project Management
Exceltec provides integrated project management that is both professionally delivered and value for money. We ensure the highest standards of project management through the utilization of our experienced project managers to realize business benefits, keeping in close control factors such as time, cost and quality.
Condition Assessments (ASTM E2018-99)
- Exceltec is able to provide property and facility condition assessments according to the industry ASTM E2018-99 standards, with a keen focus on establishing current repair costs and forecasting future costs. Along with the assessment, we are also able to assist in prioritizing projects and develop successful capital plans that meet Client requirements.
- These include:
- Weighing condition of facilities and costs needed for repair and renovations
- Forecast facility condition and funding scenarios
- Maintain data in a system for future budget development
- In order to incorporate environmental considerations into a decision, it is necessary to develop a complete understanding on the possible consequences of the proposal.
- At Exceltec, we focus our efforts at providing state-of-the-art technology and methods in solving:
- hazardous material / waste management issues
- air and water pollution preventionenvironmental assessments
- containment remediation
- Our services are result driven and performance based, with provision of detailed due diligence services, comprehensive compliance programs and in depth audits for our clients covering a variety of disciplines.
Energy Audits (ISO 50002 / BS EN 16247-1 / ASHRAE Level 1, 2 & 3)
Exceltec provides the following level of energy audits:
- Level I — Walk through Assessment
- Level II — Energy Survey and Analysis
- Level III — Detailed Analysis of Capital Intensive Modifications
- Investment Grade Audit
Integrated Engineering Services (MEP)
As an industry leader in comprehensive facility engineering services, Exceltec adopts a multidisciplinary approach to each project. We have developed strong credentials in servicing Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) systems and have created specialist in-house teams catering to MEP. These include:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Plumbing & Piping Engineering
- Feasibility Studies
- Cost Estimating
- Commissioning Services
Maintenance Management & Engineering (Pd.M, TAM, TPM, CBM & RCM)
Our technical operations and maintenance (O&M) services include:
- Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- Central Plant Operations
- Direct Digital Control (DDC) Systems
- ACMV Systems and Controls
- Electrical Systems and Equipment
- Mechanical Systems
- Fire Alarm and Life Safety Systems
- General Building Maintenance
- Material Handling Systems and Equipment
- Process Control Systems
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Emergency Power Generators
- Water Treatment Systems
- Air Scrubber Systems
Computer Integrated Facilities Management (CIFM) Software
- Exceltec’s CIFM software links the information silos and diverse applications supporting people, process, places and physical assets into a comprehensive integrated solution.
- The system is able to track and manage on demand and preventive maintenance to improve work load balancing and decrease operation costs.
- Benefits include:
- Improved performance through prioritizing tasks and avoiding work backlogs
- Evaluation of work order requests to optimize labour and materials
- Simplified work forecasting and budgeting processes
- Track and validate expenditures of preventive maintenance programs whilst complying with internal standards or mandates
- Maximize customer satisfaction through web-based processes
Exceltec's Quality Philosophy
Quality assurance and control are at the heart of all services performed by Exceltec. Site-specific quality programs are developed for each client location served. This assures clients that Exceltec will always support their organization’s goals for a particular facility.
Exceltec serves a wide range of market sectors including:
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Controlled Environments (e.g. cleanroom, bio-hazard laboratory etc)
- Mission Critical Environment (e.g. data centres, computer room, dealing room etc)